Employment Data Report
An Employment Data Report (EDR) gives you the ability to see the information potentially being given out on you when a verification is requested. This report is intended to present transparency regarding your information on The Work Number and can be provided upon request.
There are three ways to get the report:
- Log in to the employee section of The Work Number and request a copy, returned instantly.
- Fill out the Employment Data Report Request Form and mail it to the address provided, it will be mailed back.
- Call our Client Service Center to request a copy of the report at 866-222-5880.
Employment Data Report contains:
- Employment and income information from employers who have provided information about you to The Work Number.
- Information about lenders, credit agencies, and other verifiers that have attempted to pull your data or that have received your information.
- Any messages, alerts, or remarks you have asked us to include with your information.
Click here for a quick demo on how to request an EDR from The Work Number Web site.
View a sample EDR.