- Delivers employment data direct from employers, including start date, tenure, job title, etc.
Employment and Income
- Provides you with the employment and income information needed to qualify an applicant.
- Provides you with an applicant's business and regulatory listings, as well as information from their tax preparer, if requested.
- Confirms whether someone is employed or not with companies on The Work Number.
- Created for the Auto and Leasing industries, confirms only the information you truly need, your customer’s current employer and annual income range.
IRS Income Verification – 4506T Tax Transcripts
- Fulfills requests for tax transcripts directly with the Internal Revenue Service, giving you a complete picture of a client's historical income.
Reverify – Loan Closing Verification
- Allows you to quickly get an updated verification of your borrower’s employment and income information needed for loan closing.
Point In Time – Retro Employment and Income Verifications
- Ensure due diligence was performed at the time of loan closing to protect yourself from repurchase demands.
The Work Number Alert - Portfolio Monitoring
- Provides continual tracking of employment and income changes on your customer or client portfolio, delivered on demand per your schedule, as authorized by your agreements with your customers or clients.
The Work Number Filtered – Active Employment Only
- Returns actionable data, only current employment information, filtering out historical employment records.
The Work Number Select – Employment and Income Data Elements
- Allows you to just receive the employment and income fields that are needed in your decisioning process.