- Delivers employment data direct from employers, including start date, tenure, job title, etc.
Employment and Income
- Provides you with the employment and income information needed to qualify an applicant.
- Provides you with an applicant's business and regulatory listings, as well as information from their tax preparer, if requested.
- Confirms whether someone is employed or not with companies on The Work Number.
- Created for the Auto and Leasing industries, confirms only the information you truly need, your customer’s current employer and annual income range.
IRS Income Verification – 4506T Tax Transcripts
- Fulfills requests for tax transcripts directly with the Internal Revenue Service, giving you a complete picture of a client's historical income.
Reverify – Loan Closing Verification
- Allows you to quickly get an updated verification of your borrower’s employment and income information needed for loan closing.
Point In Time – Retro Employment and Income Verifications
- Ensure due diligence was performed at the time of loan closing to protect yourself from repurchase demands.
The Work Number Alert - Portfolio Monitoring
- Provides continual tracking of employment and income changes on your customer or client portfolio, delivered on demand per your schedule.
The Work Number Filtered – Active Employment Only
- Returns actionable data, only current employment information, filtering out historical employment records.
The Work Number Select – Employment and Income Data Elements
- Allows you to just receive the employment and income fields that are needed in your decisioning process.